Thanks to digital registered document distribution
you will save money, time and paper
Do you also have the impression that sending a hard copy by certified mail is costing you loads of money, time and paper?
Well, this is more than a feeling, it is the truth.
For in Belgium we are sending every year 33 million consignments of certified mail.
Save tens of thousands of euro per year on registered and certified mail? Today this is a perfect option.
The government has given the go-ahead for digital registered document distribution.
According to recent calculations large companies and institutions could save tens of thousands of euro per year.
Can your organization benefit from this?
Calculate your savings yourself.
- Registered hard copy mail will cost you 5,29 euro more than digital.
- With digital registered document distribution you will automatically receive a receiptw through reporting. The normal hard copy option will cost you 1,25 euro extra.
- Has your digital registered document distribution not been downloaded within a certain time frame? In that case you can adjust your workflow in such a way that the sending is done as a hard copy or that you get a message to undertake action yourself. This will for instance increase the chance that your registered reminders do yield payments
Is digital registered mail officially valid in law?
- The approved ‘Digital Act’ law of the Belgian government is granting electronic documents the same legal value as the hard copy counterpart. This also applies to digital document distribution.
- A reduced number of providers will receive as from July 2017 a certificate to present solutions for digital registered document distribution.
- Acto Group anticipates to get such a certificate in July as one of the first providers. When you meet a provider saying that he now has a certificate to send registered document distribution digitally? This information is incorrect since the government has not issued any certificates so far.
Is it possible to send your digital registered document distribution
at this very moment?
Yes, since Acto Group has developed in house technology.
The government allows to start a Trust Service Provision (TSP) for digital registered document distribution.
When you contact us today, you can start in a few days.
Are you already a customer or do you wish to make the switch to digital document distribution?
Acto Group will make it easy for you to send the digital registered document distribution in bulk along with the already existing delivering flux of data.
A simple identification of the digital registered letter will suffice to have it end up in the proper processing flux.
Decide and save
Are you active in B2B, B2C of B2G?
Then you are holding all the trumps to switch from hard copy to digital registered document distribution.
Now you can decide to save money, time and paper.
Please contact the Acto Group for a free demo of our in-house developed system for digital registered document distribution.
Contact Krista Rampelberg